Let our art department, turn this…
Need more information?
Call us at 416.691.4085 to request our media kit in the Bluffs Monitor in Scarborough.
Leave a message with your name, email address and phone number if you don’t get a real person.
We’re probably busy answering advertisers’ calls.
We will reply promptly.
More reasons why you should advertise in Scarborough using Bluffs Monitor
Our own drivers deliver to all commercial establishments, including stores, banks, real estate, Insurance, law and investment agencies, restaurants, wholistic and medical, dental establishments, veterinarians and teaching agencies.
- our team of volunteer distributors deliver to their neighbours on their own street or one close by each month.
- readers can also pick up their free copy from banks, libraries, community centres and non-profit agencies.
- copies are available at indoor facilities, protected from rain, snow and wind.
- paid subscription copies are sent in craft envelopes.
- we also deliver to the Scarborough Civic Centre, City Hall where labelled copies go to all departments.
Our readers are loyal because we provide news specific to their needs:
- Timely, editorial content
- Where to obtain goods and services locally
- Community Calendar of events
- Classified listings
- Church locations, Bazaars, Fairs, School events and so on …
* Local services, such as Lions, Rotary, Help Agencies, Sports and Arts facilities and their events.
Scarborough Bluffs boasts not one but two local orchestras and not one but two big arts societies that stage huge festivals in this area which we publicize.
Get Your Scarborough Marketing Plan Into Action
with Bluffs Monitor Right Away!
WHY ADVERTISE IN SCARBOROUGH, ONTARIO?
40,000 loyal readers live in these communities that extend along Lake Ontario from Victoria Park to the Rouge River, in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). The Bluffs Monitor is the only paper that focuses on these southwest Scarborough communities:
- Birch Cliff
- Scarborough Village
- Guildwood Village
- Highland Creek Village
- West Hill
- Pt. Union
- Gain visibility to an affluent population
- Inform residents of Scarborough Bluffs about your products/services
- Get recognized by loyal, caring neighbours who like supporting businesses in their own neighbourhood
- Have access to both long-time residents and newcomers
- Check out our demographics — young growing families to empty nesters and active and able seniors who are trying to find you
- People desiring to moving into the area
- Residents wanting to downsize or expand families, yet stay in this area
- Are you advertising in other papers that don’t focus on these nine affluent neighbourhoods in southwest Scarborough
- Have you been unaware that the Bluffs Monitor could be a profitable link to potential customers?
- Are you aware there are 40,000 readers wanting to know about your products and services?
- Do you know how reasonable our rates are?
Rates & Information
|For Our Issue
|Jan 3, 2019